University of Applied Sciences in Economic and Business Administration (HWV)
Swiss Certified Public Accountant
Certified IFRS Accountant ZFU
Licensed audit expert
- Audits / special audits
- Formal examination of the equal pay analysis
- Consulting on year-end closing / annual financial statements
- Management consulting
- Tax consulting for private individuals and companies
- International accounting / group accounting
- EXPERTsuisse, Swiss Institute of Certified Accountants and Tax Consultants
Katharina Ochsner joined Pfister Treuhand in 2014. Since 2017, she has been a partner and co-owner. She has many years of professional experience in accounting and finance. After her studies and her graduation as Swiss Certified Public Accountant, she had been working as an auditor in two international audit firms, as a financial reporting expert at the Swiss stock exchange and as head of Group Controlling / Corporate Accounting in multinational groups with headquarters in Switzerland.
Katharina Ochsner has a passion for Ticino. She spends her leisure time on cooking, doing sports, travelling, diving or being outdoors.