Jürg Pfister CEO
Master of Arts HSG in Accounting and Auditing (University of St Gallen)
Swiss Certified Accountant
Licensed Audit Expert
- Consulting services
- Audits / special auditing
- Group accounting / audit of consolidated financial statements
- International accounting
- Temporary personnel needs
- EXPERTsuisse, Swiss Institute of Certified Accountants and Tax Consultants
- VEB, Swiss Association for Accounting and Controlling
- IFA, International Fiscal Association
Jürg Pfister is the founder and CEO of the 1992 established Pfister Treuhand AG, former Jürg Pfister Treuhand. He is as well co-founder and partner of ATN Audit and Tax Network AG Zurich. Before he started his independent occupation, he had been working for an international audit firm in Zurich and London, where he also graduated his education to a certified public accountant. Jürg Pfister has long-term experience in consulting and support of clients – from SME to subsidiaries of listed companies in different industries and legal forms with national as well as international background.
Jürg Pfister loves the mountains and the nature. During winter he likes to go skiing and in summer he is frequently driving around with his mountain bike or with his Harley.